FILA MP90 ECO+
Stain-Proofing Protector Without Hydrocarbon Solvents:
- Natural finish stain-proofing sealant.
- Reducing absorption without affecting the material’s natural look.
- Impregnating, protecting, and making cleaning easier.
- Grouting joints, ceramic and crackle effect surfaces, grit, resin-marble, and stone slabs.
- Treating colored cement tiles and reconstructed stones.
- Scratch resistant: by protecting the surface, scratches can be removed easily during the cleaning process.
- Polished Porcelain Tiles
- Natural Stone and Agglomerates
- Has extremely low VOC emissions: certified by GEV and marked EC1Plus.
- Contributes towards LEED credits.
- Hydrocarbon solvent free: environmentally friendly treatment
- It withstands residual humidity due to its water-based formula which can be applied 24-48 hours after the initial wash: thus, making treatment quicker
- Single-coat application: Apply and rub in gently until completely absorbed
- Does not form surface film
- It is ideally suited for protecting kitchen and bathroom tops
- This product is tested and certified food-safe
- The surface can be walked on after just 4 hours